The Bartender will be working in the main bar of the casino. This position requires an individual with solid experience in producing all drinks menu items to the highest standard, and mixing beverages using an extensive range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar, and fruits. One will be taking beverage orders from customers of F&B attendants and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail. One must keep the bar and the work area organised and clean, to maintain a sanitary environment.
The ideal candidate must:
• Have a good level of spoken English, at least up to C1 level.
• Have solid experience as a bartender in a hospitality environment.
• Be able to prepare drinks in line with the recipe book provided.
• Have extensive knowledge of drink mixing and garnishing. Mixology experience would be an asset.
• Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Be always well-groomed according to the Grooming standards of the casino.
• Be able to work different shifts throughout the day including night shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
Wait no further and join Malta’s most dynamic and energetic team at Dragonara Casino.
Apply today by sending your most updated CV to [email protected].