Dragonara Casino is looking for talented individuals eager to join our fantastic TEAM and start-up their career in a fast-paced, exciting workplace. You do not need experience! Our Academy will teach you the job... but please, make sure you bring with you, energy, commitment, desire for learning and apply your skill to a customer-oriented service Industry.
Our Croupier Training School, starting on February 24th 2020, is a 6-week program on a full-time basis, during which participants will have the chance to learn how to deal basic casino games, such as Roulette, Blackjack and Poker. At the end of the program, participants who had completed the entire training sessions and successfully passed the final Table Test will be awarded a one-year working contract at the Dragonara Casino.
What we are looking for…
- Candidates who possess an extroverted and enthusiastic personality who are eager to learn;
- No previous knowledge, training or experience - within the gaming industry – will be required to apply for the Academy;
- Candidates who show a courteous, mannered and positive attitude, at all time, towards the working team and the rest of the people he/she will interact with;
- Very much “detail-oriented” personnel;
- Candidates who possess good mathematical skills to calculate bets and payments;
- Candidates who possess a good command of the English language;
- Knowledge of Maltese and Italian will be considered an asset;
- Applicants must be flexible with working shifts – Dragonara Casino operates 24/7;
What will Dragonara Casino offer…
- Skill development with our in-house training;
- 1 year (full time) contract – straight upon the successful completion of the training course and table test;
- An interesting Career prospect in the Gaming Industry.
We do offer a limited number of places for candidates to attend the Academy. If you are interested in joining, please express your interest by contacting Ms Erika Cavallotti at email@example.com by not later than the 14th of February, 2020.