Reporting directly to the F&B Manager, this position requires individuals who would like to work in an action-packed and dynamic customer service environment.
The candidate will be mainly responsible for:
- Serving food and drinks to all guests in an efficient and courteous manner
- Answering any telephone queries, greeting customers and taking orders
- Assisting and working closely with colleagues to develop a team spirit
- Communicating with all the relevant departments especially the kitchen, pantry and gaming area teams
- Being knowledgeable of the different promotions available to our patrons
- Ensuring the assigned areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensuring that the food and beverage service to guests is of the expected standard
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent and effective communication skills in English and Maltese
- Have work experience in a similar position
- Have the ability to deal effectively and professionally with customers
- Have a passion for sports and gaming products
- Be available to work weekends and public holidays
- Be discrete and confidential
- Be flexible and self-motivated
Join our F&B team and get your career in gaming started. We provide a competitive compensation package, inclusive of tips and the possibility of working flexible shifts within a 24-hour casino operation.
Wait no further and join Malta’s most dynamic and energetic team at Dragonara Casino.
Apply today by sending your most updated CV to [email protected]