Reporting directly to the Security Manager, Security Officers shall play an integral part in maintaining the overall security and protection of the Casino.
The candidate will be mainly responsible for:
- Ensuring all the company policies and procedures are strictly complied with at all times.
- Ensuring that any incident or dispute within the premises is being handled with utmost security and integrity.
- Maintaining a physical presence on the gaming floor and all the casino area.
- Keeping all written work logs and general administrative documents neat, concise and accurate.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality in all matters pertaining to equipment, procedures and information.
- Conducting themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Controlling and keeping records of the movement of goods, keys, security equipment and lost and found property.
- Doing driver duties as and when required
- Assisting in case of emergency situations, in liaison with the Police Department, Security Services Providers, Health and Safety Authority and any other relevant entity.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good command of English both verbally and in writing
- Be able to stay standing for long periods of time
- Be in possession of a valid driving license
- Be courteous and polite
- Have a high level of integrity
- Be able to remain calm in stressful and/or emergency situations
- Be computer literate
- Have previous experience as a security officer
Wait no further and join Malta’s most dynamic and energetic team at Dragonara Casino.
Apply today by sending your most updated CV to [email protected]