The Surveillance Officer will be responsible for the CCTV observation (but not limited to) of all aspects of the casino operation and the reporting of all irregular or illegal activities. Reporting of all activities, logs and general administration must be kept accurate and factual at all times.
The ideal candidate must:
• Have a good level of spoken and written English, at least up to C1 level.
• Have experience in a similar position or any other operational position within a casino environment.
• Be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office applications and CCTV software.
• Possess a high level of integrity.
• Be detail oriented and be able to remain concentrated for long periods.
• Be able to work different shifts throughout the day including night shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
Wait no further and join Malta’s most dynamic and energetic team at Dragonara Casino.
Apply today by sending your most updated CV to [email protected].